BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

time to face it.



I know that I have been going on and doing stuff Just to enjoy the moments. reckless perhaps? no idea.

time to buckle up?
decisions decisions. in the end, there will be a crossroad to decide. kinda hate it.

guess i;ve been in the shell. out from d world awhile. i figured out that was why i was suffocating. time to remedy my problems (or overturn conseqences)

ta-da. wont give up ^ ^

even relationships with other people. i realised something being deficient in my relationships. but i did not bother much to fix them at times. probably, I was scared to fix it. or think that it is best to leave it alone. more poking will do the damage.

or im just timid? haha yeah. i dont really socialize much these days.

solutions? still thinking and improving.

guess exercising my heart to maintain my relationships have gone beyond their extent. pretty good. i wouldnt want to ask WHAT IF i did it correctly... anymore.

Just grab hold of that person. those people. their hands. their hearts. never let go if u dont want them to.

It just takes Your sincerity, Humility, Time and Effort.

=)

Life is Full of surprises If you Open that Door

0 comments: