BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My chocolate run ~


by Dorothy Koomson

It was not only an awesome entertainment and an unexpected-romance comedy for those who seek some chick-flick reading.

It was what I needed or some sort of comfort that my life is not as peculiar as I thought it would be.

Well, you can't help when you keep questioning about yourself or how you react throughout these years. Why did you succumb to such habits all these years (Yes, I might have been called a grandma or old in mindset) and to do a regular check in reality, whether in life you are going in the right direction?

I mean we do not have all the answers we need in life. Sometimes, or most of the time, you stumble on the right answers when you are already in the middle of something. That's life.

I am a try-it-all girl if I am given the chance. You may not know it due to the fact that I am rather reserved about myself but yeah. I can talk to any stranger on the planet and can last for hours (or weeks) but eventually I will turn into my usual quiet self like an automatic switch button, when the time comes. It's like the time setting for your bread that pops up from the toaster. I did notice this but yeah, the question was why? haha, I found out about this during my college years but it took me this special book to give me the answer behind the weird switch.

And I always question or rather doubt whether this is right or trying to make sure that the path I chose will not lead me to destruction. For example, money and stability are two major factors that women look for their future husbands. What if that particular bloke has none but all others? (Well, this post IS related to the book mentioned- so I narrowed the question down to some romance-related or rather an all-time-favourite quote. Yes, you might have guessed it- IS HE THE ONE?????????



Oh well back to me- I know I am going to defy the natural laws and I knew when I grow up, I would not set in to be the same like all others. I know but Can I handle the future. Let alone handle other people to adapt to my choice. Again, the question has been burning in me and Yes, I might ignore it now and then. But, in the end, we all have those mysterious and out-of-the-world questions that hung to us wherever we go.

But I had a little tiny peek at the future today when the book let a new perspective to sink into my brain. I won't know for sure but I will keep going as it has turned out to be My Chocolate run- all this time.

I hope you find yours, Reader ~


0 comments: