BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

So Enjoy Those Moments


Cant be thinking too much. What can I do?

Maybe Slow Down. Enjoy D Present.

Prepare for d future?

I've seen Pictures from friends' sites.. showing how awesome and thrilling stepping onto another country. Such as The U.K.

but will I be Ever Ready? Thought so. No.

Haha, I have even thought that If i Could have decided again, I might not choose U.K. - thinking that I have everything I need here. Maybe I am wrong. But NO More What-ifs. It is Done.

We might think we have enough. This is IT. the One. My choice. My Final Awesome Result.

Cant be always Right. Cos it might be only true or feel true at That moment. What if it changes. Priorities swapped with other new things? - Fifteen by Taylor Swift. That's where I learned... from d music.

Guess. Just embrace the opportunity. I might feel uncomfortable. leaving my Nest. My Comfort Zone. My Cosy Bed. My cute family. But it is done. Just make The Most out of It =)

Helo 2010.

0 comments: