BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ochado tea N Crepes

I might be biased as to favouring Ochado tea due to the fact that I like the ambience and . . . I know somebody working there. Awesome unifi all to myself at times and not to mention good customer service, always with their Welcome and Please come again! =)





Personally, I love their Okinawa Milk Tea and Pop egg (something which pops in your mouth, leaving a caramel sensation!) The lychee is nice too. I love sweet stuff so if your tastebuds is different than mine, do try others (the best-seller on the wall) and not to mention the japanese crepes. Do not leave it for too long as they will melt and will not be as tasteful as fresh from the refrigerator.

They also have mango flavour at RM 10.90 and the others are less than RM 8 each slice. I can't wait for Green tea flavour!


They have promotions now and then. The one which I often visit is in Kota Damansara (Giza) and they have outlets in Pavillion, Setapak and Puchong (Opposite IOI mall).




Visit Ochado to try them today! Oh, did I mention that they're from Japan?


0 comments: