BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dreams. Actress/ petshop owner/ dancer/ travelling photographer

I am not doing what I like / passionate about.
What am I doing then?

I followed the safe path, not so fun but apparently I am good in it. I can do the crazy and painful task of reading and being the best in my year. I can but why?

I am a different person at school and outside. If you only know me in classes, I am super serious and it's the nerd appearance that you will get. I don't bother dressing up for classes. As it is, I deem attending them = torture! So, dressing comfortably kills the pain in a minimal way.

If you met me at parties, I go crazy over dancing. I do not need the help of some 'medication' to get high over dancing beats. No, thank you!

Why am I pushing myself for this evil degree of law and secretly imagining myself, so stylishly as a lawyer?
I could so do photography, acting or back-up dancer. hehe


or perhaps working at pet shops. I love interacting with people or animals. I particularly ADORE THIS ONE. English bulldog. I can't afford her at the moment > < So sad!



I know I am not that young or old yet. I still have dreams of so many things I want to do. So much to see in this universe to the extent that I am still not content with what I have. I love seeing the world and meet all kinds of people that just surprise you with their life stories and how things are back at their homeland.


I watched Bullfight in MADRID! It was really sad at the same time breathtaking. I really don't know what else to say.

Perhaps I can be a travelling photographer cum blogger for tourist attractions? I am still an amateur at editing pictures though. 


London -Tower bridge. Beautiful night view, aint it? It is just something about discovering new things in life makes me jump up and down, getting all excited !

What I am saying is in the end, YOU make how your life works out. Work with what you have and always tell yourself I can even when I fall or ended up in the wrong path, I still can turn things around!

Me? I am still dreaming while trying my (perhaps not so best effort) to pass my CLP and perhaps become a lawyer and help my dad out. My dreams are still alive! I am so gonna make them come true! I KNOW I CAN!!!




0 comments: