«
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Play Catch With Me
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Miss Partying
Am I Controlling myself too much?
Perhaps. But Screwing up is Part of the Fun.
If things don't work out - 180 degree Change will be Next.
I am still Young.
Not even 21!
All Smiles!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(
23
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
19
)
▼
2011
(
8
)
▼
March
(
8
)
I do Break Hearts
Make it or Break it
Chocolate
New Day
Determination
Miss Partying
Can't Wait
Time
►
2010
(
11
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
6
)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Total Pageviews
Followers
Popular Posts
Does NOT mean I'm rich!
I am a LAW graduate from the United Kingdom. I know it is bloody expensive to even pay for the tuition fees and living expenses for even a ...
Why do you want to become a Lawyer ?
Does this sum up for us NOT to go forth in pursuing our law career path? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=y05HnXomG88...
Can't Wait
but first get rid of the hideous exams Gotta show them, parents, others and me. I Can do it!
Someone said . . .
What may be good for you may not be the BEST for you. Although this was a comment on facebook, I wonder how true is this for me. It is...
My chocolate run ~
by Dorothy Koomson It was not only an awesome entertainment and an unexpected-romance comedy for those who seek some chick-flick rea...
Catch that Dream
When we are young, let's give our all to catch our dreams. When we are young, let's not waste time saying that there's still ...
time to face it.
I know that I have been going on and doing stuff Just to enjoy the moments. reckless perhaps? no idea. time to buckle up? decisions deci...
Wisdom Tooth - Extraction a big Yes-yes !
I decided to extract my wisdom tooth last week due to the 'feeling' that my teeth do not have enough space. I got that tingling fee...
The power of Believing and Hope
It's okay if things change. It's okay if I have to fight off problems everyday of my life. It's okay if I feel alone someti...
another door of dimension
time is slipping away. i have been feeling numb. i am definitely in my stage of downtown. everything is gona change soon. even i changed. no...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(23)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(19)
▼
2011
(8)
▼
March
(8)
I do Break Hearts
Make it or Break it
Chocolate
New Day
Determination
Miss Partying
Can't Wait
Time
►
2010
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Followers
Labels
act
(1)
adam sandler
(1)
ambassador
(1)
be brave
(1)
bruise
(1)
bullfight
(1)
cake
(1)
cant help it
(1)
carpe diem
(1)
cheap
(1)
city hunter
(1)
click
(1)
clp
(5)
crush
(1)
dancing
(1)
dentist
(1)
derp
(1)
derpina
(1)
determination
(1)
diary
(1)
dome paintball
(1)
Dorothy Koomson
(1)
Dreams
(2)
drinks
(1)
editing
(1)
emotion detector
(1)
english bulldog
(1)
enjoy life
(1)
extraction
(1)
fail
(1)
failure
(1)
first class
(1)
friendly
(2)
fun
(1)
gardens
(1)
goals
(1)
governed
(1)
groupon
(1)
gun
(1)
improve
(1)
intention
(1)
international women's day
(2)
interview
(1)
japanese crepe
(1)
kim bo kyung
(1)
kota damansara
(1)
ladies night
(1)
law
(3)
lawyer
(1)
lawyers
(1)
lecturers
(1)
life
(1)
london
(1)
madrid
(1)
malaysian insider
(1)
manicure amante
(1)
mark
(1)
milk tea
(1)
minimum wage
(1)
mochi
(1)
money
(2)
my body
(1)
my chocolate run
(1)
my say
(1)
myself
(1)
Newcastle
(2)
Northumbria
(2)
ochado tea
(1)
offended
(1)
overseas
(1)
pain
(2)
paint ball
(1)
passionate
(1)
photgrapher
(1)
pop egg
(1)
rejection
(2)
results
(1)
ribs
(1)
rich
(1)
romance
(1)
sacrifice
(1)
safety pin
(1)
scrawny
(1)
sensation
(1)
shoot
(1)
simple plan
(1)
snow
(1)
study
(1)
suddenly
(1)
summer paradise
(1)
summit
(1)
terrapin
(1)
the chocolate run
(1)
think
(1)
tony roma
(1)
tower bridge
(1)
vertigo
(1)
weight
(1)
why
(1)
wisdom tooth
(1)
won't give up
(1)
yes i can
(1)
young
(1)
zanmai
(1)
Followers
Facebook Badge
Huey Ching Jenna
Create your badge
Nuffnang
Followers
Big Magnifying Glass
0 comments:
Post a Comment