«
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Play Catch With Me
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I do Break Hearts
Just Realised that I was indeed a Heart-breaker.
well, not Anymore.
How Naive Me.
What I am sure that money was not the Priority. At least I know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(
23
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
19
)
▼
2011
(
8
)
▼
March
(
8
)
I do Break Hearts
Make it or Break it
Chocolate
New Day
Determination
Miss Partying
Can't Wait
Time
►
2010
(
11
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
6
)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Total Pageviews
Followers
Popular Posts
Does NOT mean I'm rich!
I am a LAW graduate from the United Kingdom. I know it is bloody expensive to even pay for the tuition fees and living expenses for even a ...
Why do you want to become a Lawyer ?
Does this sum up for us NOT to go forth in pursuing our law career path? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=y05HnXomG88...
Catch that Dream
When we are young, let's give our all to catch our dreams. When we are young, let's not waste time saying that there's still ...
Ochado tea N Crepes
I might be biased as to favouring Ochado tea due to the fact that I like the ambience and . . . I know somebody working there. Awesome unif...
Can't Wait
but first get rid of the hideous exams Gotta show them, parents, others and me. I Can do it!
If Only I have the Emotion detector!
Not mind reader, mind you! I mean I do not want to hear thoughts from people. A thought sometimes does not mean anything as it is a fleetin...
My chocolate run ~
by Dorothy Koomson It was not only an awesome entertainment and an unexpected-romance comedy for those who seek some chick-flick rea...
New Day
Sometimes, the next Day brings New Smiles, New Excitement and New Appreciation =p
Minimum wage is a must, but how?
Even Australia has min wage, but of course, they know how to implement it properly. People in Malaysia have been demanding rights and v...
time to face it.
I know that I have been going on and doing stuff Just to enjoy the moments. reckless perhaps? no idea. time to buckle up? decisions deci...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(23)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(19)
▼
2011
(8)
▼
March
(8)
I do Break Hearts
Make it or Break it
Chocolate
New Day
Determination
Miss Partying
Can't Wait
Time
►
2010
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Followers
Labels
act
(1)
adam sandler
(1)
ambassador
(1)
be brave
(1)
bruise
(1)
bullfight
(1)
cake
(1)
cant help it
(1)
carpe diem
(1)
cheap
(1)
city hunter
(1)
click
(1)
clp
(5)
crush
(1)
dancing
(1)
dentist
(1)
derp
(1)
derpina
(1)
determination
(1)
diary
(1)
dome paintball
(1)
Dorothy Koomson
(1)
Dreams
(2)
drinks
(1)
editing
(1)
emotion detector
(1)
english bulldog
(1)
enjoy life
(1)
extraction
(1)
fail
(1)
failure
(1)
first class
(1)
friendly
(2)
fun
(1)
gardens
(1)
goals
(1)
governed
(1)
groupon
(1)
gun
(1)
improve
(1)
intention
(1)
international women's day
(2)
interview
(1)
japanese crepe
(1)
kim bo kyung
(1)
kota damansara
(1)
ladies night
(1)
law
(3)
lawyer
(1)
lawyers
(1)
lecturers
(1)
life
(1)
london
(1)
madrid
(1)
malaysian insider
(1)
manicure amante
(1)
mark
(1)
milk tea
(1)
minimum wage
(1)
mochi
(1)
money
(2)
my body
(1)
my chocolate run
(1)
my say
(1)
myself
(1)
Newcastle
(2)
Northumbria
(2)
ochado tea
(1)
offended
(1)
overseas
(1)
pain
(2)
paint ball
(1)
passionate
(1)
photgrapher
(1)
pop egg
(1)
rejection
(2)
results
(1)
ribs
(1)
rich
(1)
romance
(1)
sacrifice
(1)
safety pin
(1)
scrawny
(1)
sensation
(1)
shoot
(1)
simple plan
(1)
snow
(1)
study
(1)
suddenly
(1)
summer paradise
(1)
summit
(1)
terrapin
(1)
the chocolate run
(1)
think
(1)
tony roma
(1)
tower bridge
(1)
vertigo
(1)
weight
(1)
why
(1)
wisdom tooth
(1)
won't give up
(1)
yes i can
(1)
young
(1)
zanmai
(1)
Followers
Facebook Badge
Huey Ching Jenna
Create your badge
Nuffnang
Followers
Big Magnifying Glass
0 comments:
Post a Comment