BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Can't Help It !

Everybody has goals but how far do you go to the extent of sacrificing things in life for your goals?

For me, this year, I have to kill this mother of all exams, namely CLP. It's not easy this year as compared to other years or examinations where I can roughly figure out what my strategy is.

If  I want to kill this exam, what should I lose to gain this pass? I am already losing so much fun by limiting myself from going out so much with friends and family. I am trying to restrain myself from wasting time 'lepaking' too much. I am trying to be more efficient when I am building bridges with the law books. All in all, I limit how much I can have fun in life. It is depressing and I wonder whether it is worth it, after all these years.

Yeah, people might say, SHUT UP, cos you got better results than me or job offers or university offers. You might think that I am showing off but I am most definitely not. If I am showing off, I will put it IN YOUR FACE kinda situation by grabbing every chance I have to state how great are my results or offers (After your every sentence). And I won't stop.

Call me a result-oriented person and I am quite the extremist, I still can't balance much between play and work. Throughout the years, if I want 'IT', I can achieve IT. Well, not to forget the sacrifices I make to reach IT. People always assume that 'WOW YOU'RE SMARTER THAN ME, THAT'S WHY YOU GET TO HAVE THE RESULTS'. If only, maybe, you work harder than you had, don't you think you could make a difference in your future marks? I mean let's not open our big mouth and blame it on other individuals' smart brains or 'I am dumber' statements. Just stop whining and start doing. If you fail, it must be your fault (entirely).

Oh well, I still can't answer this question as to how far more am I willing to burn 'things' into ashes for CLP?



Can you answer yours then?


2 comments:

shaarm said...

u go girl!!...vry true!...if fail, own fault!

benjaminvai said...

loving the denim background wei!