BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 9, 2012

Party Rocking International Women's Day at Vertigo, Gardens

As promised, the pictures from the awesome and fun night of dancing to crazy beats is here! Mind you, I go crazy over dancing cos I love how the music moves my body all night long!

We went to Vertigo on Thursday (Ladies's Night), which was located near G6 at Rooftop Gardens. I managed to get guest-list for my friends and I for free entry through Mark, the ambassador for Vertigo. He can be contacted via https://www.facebook.com/groups/245474122178777/

It was surprisingly good with the crazy mix of music by the DJs and 3 free drinks for each lady for the night before 12am. The crowd was fun and the lightings were amazing, showing off their fine dance floor in front of the DJs who were spinning at the deck.

Overall, it was a fantastic night where the fun and young crowd danced off to the superb beats until the DJs last song. =)





(Mark, the Vertigo Ambassador is on the right above)



0 comments: